As our name describes PPG Global works internationally with clients across multiple spectrums. Perhaps the most important aspect any company can address is its communications, and how effective this area is to presenting company’s brand for how they do business, their values, vision, culture, mission and goals. Working internationally forces companies to interact and communicate with individuals from different linguistic and cultural backgrounds. PPG Global works with tour clients to break down this barrier to effectively communicate inside our clients’ organizations and outside of them respectively.
Systematic planning, implementing, monitoring, and revision of all the channels of communication within an organization are taken into account to create comprehensive plans of action for implementing efficient communications. Using unique methodology matrix that identifies opportunities for cross-commonality between communications management and project management,
PPG Global is able to effectively manage areas and answer questions in:
- What information needs to flow in and out of the organization?
- What information must be shared about key projects?
- What information needs to be shared about goals, milestones, and accomplishments?
- Who needs what information?
- Who will benefit most from this information?
- When is the information needed?
- What is the format of the information?
- Who will be responsible for transmitting and providing the information?
- Foreign consulate communications
- Contact and information on elected officials and key stakeholders
- Brand development
- Identify communication constraints
- Culture sensitivity and Language training
- Communications channel selection planning