Business Continuity Management
PPG Global recognizes (BCM) as a holistic management process that identifies potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats possess. We work with our clients to eliminate risks and find solutions to these risks if realized, might cause, and which provides a framework for building organizational resilience with the capability of an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand, and value-creating activities. We also use detailed SWOT analysis to understand our client’s strengths, weaknesses, and identify both the opportunities and threats in the global market.
PPG Global also focuses on 4 key areas within the Business Continuity Lifecycle that the World Business Continuity Institute operates within to deliver a two tired approach along with the SWOT analysis. PPG Global excels in each respective area to break down and evaluate each silo in the BCM lifecycle:
We recognize that conducting business in any environment or foreign country requires solutions for business continuity in the case of catastrophic events that can undermine business operations. Choosing an appropriate course of action or future undertaking for our clients Business Continuity Strategies will help to enhance the survivability of the critical business functions. PPG Global is adept in multiple areas in business continuity in the face of any event that can threaten business operations these include, but are not limited to:
- Identify Business Continuity Strategy solutions and requirements.
- Determine business units, corporate-wide, IT, telecommunication recovery strategies
- Develop cost benefit analysis for selected strategy.
Select alternate sites and offsite storage.
- Identify alternative processing procedure for continuity of critical business functions whilst recovery is in progress.
- Consolidate strategy and present a list of strategic plans for recovering prioritized business functions to executive management.
- Crisis management
- Program management Life Cycle
Foreign consulate business continuity